To enroll at Spéos, please…
- Fill in the Enrollment form and upload: a CV/resume and letter of motivation/statement of intent, a portfolio of 10-15 photos, a certified copy of Bachelor’s degree (for European Masters of Professional Photography only).
- Spéos reviews applications on a first come first served basis (“rolling applications”) and informs each student by e-mail as to the status of their application. Spéos sends the enrollment documents by e-mail and regular postal mail.
- Make the non-refundable down payment (€1,000 for EU students; €3,500 for international students), which reserves your place in the full-time program.
- Pay the first installment or the full tuition (full-time programs and workshops), necessary for obtaining a study visa in France. If the visa is not obtained, all the sums paid will be refunded.
> You can pay by credit card on our secure payment page by clicking here
- Since the 1st July 2018, students who are definitely enrolled in higher education courses in France have to pay the “student and campus contribution” (CVEC: “contribution de vie étudiante et de campus”). The amount of €91 has to be paid directly on the CVEC payment portal of the French government. The first step in order to pay is to create a MesServices.etudiant.gouv.fr account.
> Download the CVEC Procedure step-by-step guide
- International students: prepare your stay in Paris or London (visa application, find housing…).
Organise your arrival in France with the Campus France checklist!
Registrations for full-time programs are open all year round and are subject to availability.
Applications for all Professional Photography Programs will be reviewed on a first come first served basis (“rolling applications”) until the respective program is full.
For successful candidates, enrollments become firm upon payment of the first installment (deposit) or the full amount of the tuition fees.
Requests for exchanges between the Paris and London campus (for the second semester of the Professional Photography Program or the Expert Modules) need to be made upon applying in the letter of intent.
Courses in London are taught in English. On the Paris campus, courses are taught in English and in French.
For all our programs (except the summer workshops), students who aren’t native speakers of either English or French need to have a language level validated by an English or French language test at B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The language requirement needs to be submitted at the beginning of a given program.
To apply for one of our workshops in Paris, Biarritz or London, please submit the Enrollment form at the latest one week before the beginning of the program. We recommend students who wish to attend more than one workshop to apply at least 3 weeks before the first day of class.
The summer workshops and part-time programs are subject to a minimum of participants. In the event of insufficient numbers, Spéos retains the right to cancel a workshop or postpone it to a later date. In the latter case, enrollment becomes only firm upon the participants’ approval of the change in dates.
In France, if you are salaried, you might be able to obtain tuition funding via à CIF (“Congé Individuel de Formation”).
Programs eligible for CIF: 1-year Programs in Paris
For the conditions on how to obtain student bank loans at the Spéos partner bank BRED, click here.
For further information on how to obtain a student visa, please contact Campus France (www.campusfrance.org – “Obtain your student visa”), as well as officials at the nearest French consulate or embassy in your country. Speos will assist students in obtaining their residence permit from the French authorities at the beginning of the program.
Non-EU nationals will have to provide Speos with a copy of their national / private health insurance policy clearly stating health coverage in the UK. For further information, please refer to the Health Advice for UK international students provided by the British Council.
For further information on whether you are a visa national or whether you are allowed to study up to 6 months in the UK, please refer to the following website: https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa